Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meanwhile

Photobucket

A nightmare? Oh come Grid, something like that shouldn't be bugging you
-I know...

There is something that bugs me though
-And that is?
Well, I apologize for being rude. But do you know you don't look like an ordinary Palangan..
-A Palangan?
Oh my, you really don't know anything about your own species do you
-No I do not, I was raised here for only one purpose. I bet the Locker isnt too fond of backstories. Not that I really cared either
Well, the way you look is just remarkable; big fin and irregular spots over your body.. Your supposed to look just like me
-I dont really know what you are trying to reach with that information
Nothing at all buddy! I just wondered all these time, I didnt dare to ask you..
-Thanks anyways pal, no offence taken. Maybe I should question a bit more about myself
I do warn you Grid... don't dig too deep in that back story of yours. Those markings you have aren't a good sign
-Oh? What about it?

Uhm... Grid... Behind you..
-???