Saturday, February 18, 2012

--->

Photobucket

What about your match tomorrow?!
-She'll be back by then.
But tomorrow I'm still hanging out with you.. right?
-When you time travel a lot you tend to create paradox versions of yourself..
But.. Wait, what..
-Don't worry Camo, I trust her... me.. whatever. I'm asking you to trust her too!
But?! But.. *sigh* Alright ma, just.. Just don't get yourself killed.
-Whaha, that's the least you should be worried about Camo.

And what about me?! You promised my compensation for my lost bounty!
-I will, Zero. I shall keep my promise. Just keep contact with me.
Yeah, and how am I supposed to contact you..
-You still have my phone number?
..Uh..
-Oh c'mon! I just know you have it, ehehehe.
..Yeah I do..
-Oh god why.

Are we done now?
-Yeah, see ya Camo!
Bye ma!