Sunday, June 17, 2012

After a While

Photobucket

Domino: Thanks fur everything Zipp.. Sorry for all these trubles I bring with meh though..
Zippo: It's alright Domino, I'm happy I bought that shirt when I saw it! It looks good on you.
Domino: But this soda testes horrible.'Rainbow flavor'? My ass, this is poop flavor.
Zippo: Yeah, I know. Some stupid ass pirate whore shove a pack under my nose. I just couldn't resist.
Domino: Resist the Soda or teh 'pirate whore'.
Zippo: Let's not get into that. But your situation.

Zippo: So if I am correct a HUMAN woman told you to go see me?
Domino: I think she meant yu yes.
Zippo: Are you sure it was a Human? 
Domino: I gess, pinky flesheh guys right?
Zippo: Woah, that would've been quite a bounty.
Domino: She seemed really powerfull. Besides, she helped me escape Zero Nihil.. So hunting her fur bounty was the lest I wes thinken of.
Zippo: You met Zero Nihil as well?! My Ac'haack, you get all the fun..

Zippo: Anyways, I saw a wanted poster for you on a wall in my district. Look.
Domino: Yeah I thought thet was the case.. But whu's that Palangan?
Zippo: Oh no..
Domino: What?
Zippo: That's Grid Jones! I'm not amazed people want him dead. But you? On the same poster? It makes no sense..
Domino: Never herd of that mofo.
Zippo: Not even his surname?
Domino: Uh... Jones.. Oh wait.. Isn't thet the founder of the Locker?
Zippo: Or at least, that's what the rumors say.