Friday, January 6, 2012

This is rather Confusing

Photobucket

Zero, holy shit. What the fuck is this abomination?!
-Excuse me?!
Uh?
-This is the most horrible cosplay of me I've ever seen!
What?! Why would I cosplay you?!
-Because I'm awesome, that's why. But next to your crappy outfit, you pretty much nailed the hair..
Are you kidding me?! You must be the ego centric bitch I've ever met! And we have BARELY met!
-I am seriously offended by your presence.
I am seriously offended by the fact you are me!
-Oh! So that's what this is about! An insane woman who thinks she is me! Look people, it's the new form of stalking!
Yeah, let me be the hipster stalker. Did it before it was cool- OF COURSE NOT!!!
-YEAH?
YEAH!

Why did I totally expect this to happen..
-Even with herself Noah manages to create drama.

Wait, are you telling me this bitch is actually me?!
-Yes Ma.
Yes Noah, this bitch is actually you. So ACTUALLY, you're offending yourself.
-NO YOU ARE!!!
I'm confused.
-I tried..