Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meanwhile

Photobucket

I love what you did with this place!
-I barely did anything to it..
Ehehehe~ Exactly my point.
-...You can go away now. Thanks for humiliating me back there.
Oh geez so thankfull for saving you. Aren't you curious what's going on, anyways?
-Uh..
Exactly fishy, you are curious! And I, the great Thunder Dragon got your answers!
-Let me guess, you want revenge? You brought me to my home to kill me in silence?
....I'm facepalming fishy, look at the claw print I left in my face..
-Then spit it out already you yellow dipshit.
Lol you have quite a grumpy attitude and colorfull language ahahaha!
-I eager to shoot you...

Haha- AHEM sorry. I was reading a paper earlier today.. and saw a big wanted notice for you and some other chick.
-Well I kinda sorted that out already.. But I'm not the only one?
Nope! ~Oooh nice.... Screen... Is that a computer?
-Yes. Don't touch it you walking short circuitry.
Ehehehe~ I like that one.. Walking short circuitry..
-You got any NEWS?!
Oh yes, I met a human on my way to your battle... She told me to protect you from harm and flee to somewhere.
-And you believe a creature I'm unfamiliar with?
...You don't know what a human is?! Oh Astrul, so the Locker DOES brainwash their elite hunters...
-I'm not brainwashed!


Yeah whatever kid..ANYWAYS! Let's find out who that other person is I saw in the news paper! If I remember correctly her name is Domino Fletcher. I guess you can search her name in the Locker database?
-I can try, but I still have no idea what you want to achieve with this information..
I have some ideas, just let me think this out and get that information for me!
-Fine..